Program: March Professional Development: How to be a Grown Up?
Date: Thursday, March 19
Time: 11:30am – 1pm
Location: Mitchell’s Fish Market
Price: $20/members and $25/non members
Pre-Registration is required, and space is not guaranteed without pre-registration. Do so here --> http://ypatthebeach.com/event-1873274
As young professionals, we all are trying to figure out just how to be a grown up. More specifically how to manage our money, invest, and save. Are we ready to buy a house? Should we have a retirement plan? What is most important right now for us? Bring your questions and a pen and paper, because this panel will be informative and really get you thinking on how to be more financially responsible.
• Jamie McIntosh, Assistant Vice President, Branch Manager, SunTrust Bank
• Patrick McDowell, a CFP® AIF®, and an Investment Analyst & Portfolio Manager with Arbor Wealth Management, LLC
• Steve Boswell, Vice President of Beach Community Mortgage
• Cassie Long, Attorney Owner of South Walton Law, P.A.
• Neal Bern, Agency Owner, Allstate Insurance
Menu Choices (please select one)
• Blackened FISH TACOS: Tilapia, mango salsa, cilantro-lime sour cream
• Market Cheddar BURGER*: ½ lb Angus beef, melted cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion
• Cajun CHICKEN Sandwich: Grilled with classic Louisiana spices, melted cheddar, spicy mayo
*All Pricing does include choice of soda or tea*
Young Professionals Walton County
© Young Professionals at The Beach